Butter Pecan Pound Cake Recipe
A nice butter pound cake recipe to try !
* 1/2 cup powdered sugar
* 1/2 cup chopped pecans
* 1 Butter Pecan cake mix
* 4 eggs
* 3/4 cup oil
* 1 cup water
* 1 can coconut pecan frosting
1. Grease tube pan heavily and dust with powdered sugar, leaving remaining sugar in bottom of pan.
2. Sprinkle nuts in bottom of pan.
3. Spray with Pam cooking spray.
4. Mix cake mix with eggs, oil, and water.
5. Beat 2 minutes.
6. Stir in coconut pecan frosting.
7. Pour into pan.
8. Bake at 350 degrees about 55 minutes.
9. Check doneness with toothpick.
10. Remove from pan while warm.
The butter pound cake recipe is ready to serve...enjoy it !